top of page
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Please fill out this questionnaire to help us prepare for your photoshoot.
Type of Photoshoot Session
Startup Branding Session (2hr)
Content Creation Session (4hr)
Retainer Branding Session (2hr - monthly)
01. Location, please let me know if you would like an indoor/outdoor session, if you have the name of the location, feel free to share the address below. (Ex: Outdoor, (name of location)). For product photography, please specify if you want a lifestyle background or solid color backdrop.
02. What platforms do you plan to use your images? (Ex: Social media, website, print/digitals, etc.)
03. Do you have props that you want to include in your brand photoshoot. (Exclude headshot session) - Please list as much details as possible about the props you would like to include in the photos and let us know if you will be providing the props.
04. Do you have inspiration images that you would like to share at this time? If so, please send it to my email (email@example.com), title the subjec line: Photo inspiration.
05. Are there any must-have shots that you want taken during the photoshoot. (For product, please specify if you need multiple images of one product, example: Top, front, back, and detail of lid, etc.)
06. Do you have a Pinterest board you would like to share with me for photos inspiration? (You can use this to pin ideas of shot and/or style for inspiration, once you are done pinning, send me an email with the link to view)
07. Turnaround for branding session is 2 weeks. If you have a specific shot you would like to get them ahead of time, please share your top three below so I can include them in the sneak peek reveal. (Sneak Peek photos are delivered 24-48hr after the photoshoot)
08. Are there additional information you would like to share with me at this time? If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to share them below. (Once I go through your brand questionnaire, I will respond to you as soon as I can)
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page