top of page
Branding Project is available for booking, now - Dec 2023
GET TO KNOW ME
WORK WITH ME
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Please fill out this Brand Questionnaire so that I can get to know your brand better.
These questions help us explore your brand values and expectations.
Name of your Brand/Business
What industry do you specialize in?
Health & Wellness
Creative (designer, illustrator, photographeretc.)
01. Who is your dream client?
02. What is your brand core value? Having a vision/mission will help guide you through staying consistent with your brand. If you are a newly establish business or unsure of your defined purpose for the brand, provide a summary of what your 1yr and 5yr goals are for your brand.
03. Does your brand have a tag line? If so, please share it here. A tag line can be a brand statement or focus to help identify what you do or how you help your audience. It's great to have one but not necessary mandatory to grow your brand. Often time, tag line changes over time as your brand focus shift focus.
04. Provide 3 adjectives that describe your brand.
05. What is your dream client's pain point/struggles? How do you help them and what makes you different from your competitors?
06. If you are an establish brand, are there any brand element that you want to keep from the current brand?
07. What are some websites inspiration that you love? Please share the URLS here and tell why you like this brand. (It doesn't have to be the same industry as you.)
08. What are 3 brands that you would consider a competitor? (It doesn't have to be popular brand, can be anyone locally or online)
09. What current social media platforms are you on? If you are new, which one would you want to add on?
10. Please share a link to your current website and/or social media account that you're active on.
11. What are the desire colors that you want for your brand? Are you open to color palette suggestion?
12. Please provide a few short sentences of what your expectation for the new brand aesthetic.
13. When it comes to branding your business online, what is one of your biggest struggle?
14. Do you have any imagery ideas for your branding?
15. Do you have a logo concept in mind for your brand that you would like to share at this time? If so, give a short description.
16. Where will your logo be primarily used for?
Please add me to the "All things branding" newsletter to stay on top of the latest happening.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page